Why we need your support
Do you have a passion for history, architecture, the design arts and exemplary educational programming? If so, we need you!
The Bellamy Mansion survives and thrives due in large part to the generous support of members and donors. Without you, we would not be able to produce our numerous events and programs throughout the year. From monetary to in-kind donations, the Bellamy Mansion appreciates your gifts, both big and small.
To give a tax-deductible gift today, please follow the link below to our secure donation site. Contact our resource staff via email or at (910) 251-3700 to discuss other ways of giving to the mansion.
Establish your legacy
A planned gift to the Bellamy Mansion can be targeted to a particular interest of a donor. Examples of how a donor might target a gift include:
- Specific restoration or conservation projects.
- Endowment for specific educational programs, such as lectures, publications, education projects, etc.
- Endowment for operating support.
- Gifts may be made to a community foundation for the benefit of the Bellamy Mansion.
- When planning funeral arrangements, ask that contributions be made to the Bellamy Mansion in lieu of flowers. Memorial gifts are placed in endowment, making them an easy way to help ensure the Bellamy Mansion's future.