The Bellamy Mansion Museum does allow commercial filming on the property and in the mansion. The stunning architecture and beautiful grounds make the Bellamy an ideal backdrop for full feature films, commercials, television programs, documentaries, and more.
Please contact the Rental Coordinator, Carolyn Gonzalez, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (910)-251-3700 ext. 306 for rates and information.
- No professional filming allowed on the grounds or in the Museum without prior consent from the Rental Coordinator.
- The original Slave Quarters building is not available unless the project is in line with the Museum's mission and brand. Prior consent is required.
- The Bellamy Mansion Museum requires all outside parties sign a release and liability waiver before coming on site for filming.
- All parties must adhere to Museum policies and safety procedures. Failure to comply with rules will result in expulsion from the site.
- Filming equipment should be carried safely and securely throughout the Museum to minimize risk to the collections and buildings.
- The Museum does allow aesthetic changes to take place inside the mansion under strict staff supervision and with the agreement that all changes are temporary and the original look(s) will be restored by the renter prior to end of rental period.
- The Bellamy Mansion Museum reserves the right to request a copy of all materials for approval prior to publication. The Museum reserves the right to suspend or deny the publication of any photograph or video production deemed inappropriate or not in keeping with the Bellamy Mansion Museum brand.
- Please contact the Rental Coordinator at email@example.com or (910) 251-3700 x306 for rates.