The Bellamy Mansion Museum does allow professional photo shoots on the property and in the mansion. The stunning architecture and beautiful grounds make the Bellamy an ideal backdrop for magazine shoots, print ads, and more.
Members of the media may photograph or film within approved areas of the museum for news coverage for free. The publication or station must first contact the Rental Coordinator, Leslie Morton, at email@example.com or by calling
(910)-251-3700 ext. 305.
- No photo shoots (amateur or professional) are allowed on the grounds or in the Museum without prior consent from the Rental Coordinator.
- The original Slave Quarters building is not available for professional photo shoots.
- The Bellamy Mansion Museum requires all outside parties sign a release and liability waiver before coming on site for filming or photo shoots.
- All parties must adhere to Museum policies and safety procedures. Failure to comply with rules will result in expulsion from the site.
- Fees for private shoots are $150 per hour (plus tax) with a 1-hour minimum if they are during business hours. At a 2-hour booking, the renters receive one room in the mansion for dressing/changing clothes.
- Fees for private shoots are $200 per hour (plus tax) for after-hours photo shoots.
- Fees for commercial photography (i.e. magazine shoots) vary depending upon the length of time needed and how disruptive the shoot would be for visitors. It is possible to close the Museum to visitors for full-day shoots for a fee.
- The Bellamy Mansion Museum reserves the right to request a copy of all materials for approval prior to publication. The Museum reserves the right to suspend or deny the publication of any photograph or video production deemed inappropriate or not in keeping with the Bellamy Mansion Museum brand.